Location: Manhattan, New York
Hours: Part time
Pay: $10-$15/hour (commensurate with experience)
- Assist the firm’s attorneys in conducting legal research
- Drafting criminal and civil litigation documents
- Reviewing and drafting contracts
- Filing documents in New York courts
- Litigation document review
- Marketing & business development
- Administrative tasks
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have experience in both criminal and civil law practice, excellent written communication skills, technological competence, as well as the willingness to take on responsibility. Foreign language ability is a plus.
How to apply: Interested candidates should send a copy of their resume to Careers@svhllp.com. No cover letter is required, though candidates may include one if they wish. Candidates with relevant legal education should also include a copy of their unofficial transcript.